[Mccoypottery-talk] Personal Message from me

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Trey you and your family are in my prayers, rest assured that the surgeons at MD Anderson are among the best in the world. My mom had cancer in 1960 and they sent her to MD Anderson and she passed away in 1993. God bless and keep each of you, Carolyn