[Mccoypottery-talk] Off topic Ebay's VERO program / Faye Does it!!!

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:24:59 -0500

Mike:

I'm glad somebody took the time to look at that link.  I found that link
as an advertisement on somebody's web page.

It seems the media has started and we just need to help them along with
the info all of have.  Tom has good reason too.
Loretta