[Mccoypottery-talk] Today"s finds

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:52:03 -0500

Well, I went to an auction today and got some neat finds.

A beautiful Green Brush McCoy compote with handles in the Green Onyx (?).

A Weller Garden Statue called the Goose Boy and I really need help in
valuing this one.  I think I way overpaid on it!<G>  Does anyone have a
current Weller Book?  I have one but it is out of date and there are no
Weller pieces like this on the 'net.

I bought another small Weller vase that is very different in that the glaze
is on the inside and not the outside and there are designs scratched into
it.

A LRRH cookie jar and S&P shakers.

A matte Hull piece.

3 Flow Blue Pitchers in Chintz

And what in the heck is a sugar bucket anyway?????  I bought 3 of them but I
don't have a clue what they were used for!<G>
There were a few other Brush and McCoy pieces, but they weren't good stuff
so I passed.

Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm