[Mccoypottery-talk] check out this item

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:53:17 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] check out this item

  Nope, that jar was purchased at Rosso's Wholesale Glass:

  http://wholesale-glass-dealer.com/products/cookiejar/cookiejarpage2.htm

  This would make it Larry Martin's piece.  I'm not sure what Rosso is char=
ging, but I believe that the McCoy fakes are below $20.00 (wholesale)

  Kevin

    Kevin your link and the pictures of the phoneys out there is a good way=
 for the unknowing to know what is not McCoy, Brush or Hull or what ever.  =
Sometimes knowing what isn't is almost as good as knowing what is .