[Mccoypottery-talk] Help w/a piece of Brush McCoy

Ohio Pottery Glassware Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:07:00 -0500

Anyone want to help me verify a piece that I bought last night?
I'm 90% sure it's brush, but I'm not great at this ID thing yet.
Question:  If the bottom is glazed over in a cream gloss glaze is it always
Brush McCoy?

Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm