[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar help

Jan Donovan jandan@dashlink.com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:42:14 -0600

Hi McCoy Collectors,

I was searching for information on a McCoy Cookie jar, and discovered mccoy=
pottery-talk.  I have also just started listing items on ebay, and I don't =
want to be like "Faye" and list a fake.=20=20=20

So, here goes...and not to worry....it is not a LRRH.....I have a McCoy Ups=
ide Down Panda Bear, black and white, the bottom is marked 210 McCoy.  I ha=
ve a friend that is very knowledgeable in pottery, and he assures me I have=
 a real McCoy, but after reading so much about fakes, I am still very hesit=
ant to list this item.  I have checked out the fakes at websites and did no=
t find that this panda bear cookie jar is one that is being reproduced.  If=
 any of you could help me with information to determine if mine is real I w=
ould really appreciate it!  Thanks, Jan