[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar help

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:04:31 -0800

Hello Stanley:  I read your post on the list and wanted to respond
off line.  We at http://www.mccoypottery.com have setup a program
(ecommerce) site for interested
people to utilize.  One can use the below store or setup their own
store license using
eshox ecommerce and manage their own store which can be linked to
ebay or other sites.
If this is of interest let me know.  Cheers!  Terry
http://store.mccoypottery.biz/index.php?cPath=1

--
McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>