[Mccoypottery-talk] price/cost/worth/value ?

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:31:06 -0400

--------------010408010207040602010909

Is there a link to your booth on line?
Loretta

Trey Triggs wrote:

> I didn't see any discussion either on what piece was being discussed,
> that is why I was curious.  I would not pay anything near that.  I am
> excited, however, about an auction in Newton, KS that is to have over
> 300 pieces of McCoy, Depression dishes, and Black dishes (whatever
> those are) on 25 Oct.  Of course I'll look at McCoy for my
> collection and if I buy anything else it will go in my booth.

--------------080702010202080007040509

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------080702010202080007040509

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.