[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy

Cocamojo40@aol.com Cocamojo40@aol.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:06:40 EDT

Regarding my mammy that I can't identify - I found a similar jar during my
E-Bay search today. Hope this link works.  Mine is almost identical to this -
the difference being color. Mine has a red dress, red kerchief with yellow dots,
and yellow trim on a white apron. Also, the purse is black. Aside from color
she looks the same. There is no mark or identification on the bottom of my
mammy.
I'd love to find out that she is a McCoy!
Jodi
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2660850173&category=89">Click here: eBay item 2660850173 (Ends Oct-03-03 18:02:21 PDT) - Aunt Jemima
Yes'Umm McCoy MAMMY Cookie Jar</A>