[Mccoypottery-talk] Whose the list mom, errr.. dad..?

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 21:10:29 -0500

On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 08:13 PM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

> Hi "List mom".
> I've been on the list for around a year now, and I realize it's
> nobody's
> business but yours, but......
> Who are you?<G>

I'm a 32 year old happily married half Italian white male with a
beautiful 5 month old baby boy!  I own part of an ISP in Wisconsin
(www.mia.net) with my father, a self proclaimed McCoy fanatic.  Dad has
more McCoy's than I care to even think about, including rare items like
a Signed Cusik (spelling) and a Clay Land Mine, which incidentally I
found years ago in Ohio, in a store very close to the original factory.
  In any event dad had me register the McCoyPottery.com name with the
intent of having a informational site for McCoy lovers.  We added the
lists, among other things to help aid the growing community of McCoy
Lovers, and have sold a number of McCoyPottery.Com related items to
help support the site. Granted, my job has not given me the time I
would like to spend on the site, so it does not get updated frequently.
  We hope that will change shortly as we have a number of things planned
for the site, including an online Auction Site, specifically geared
towards McCoy Pottery.

I live in a small post WW2 house in Lake Geneva (a little tourist town
in South East WI.) not far from Chicago.  I'm watching the Cubbys and
nursing a cold that both me and my son have.  I guess I am a moderator
of sorts, adding input where I can, and helping others that have
problems with the list, or scolding those that disrupt it :-)

So my dad, is Terry, who most probably know by now, and gives a lot
more input than I do, given he knows more about McCoy than I do :-)

In my spare time I like to harass the Fayes of the world and others
scamming people on eBay.  I guess that is the motivation for a McCoy
centric Auction Site.  I'd like to see a place where you can find real
McCoy's(no pun) along with a guide explaining the expected values based
on condition, collector vs. real world value, etc., and a team of
people that respond to fakes.

Oh yeah, my name is Jeremy!  Anyway...

-
Regards,