[Mccoypottery-talk] Whose the list mom, errr.. dad..?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 06:45:31 EDT

Oh No, I could NEVER do what they do here....Never...I'm just like the rest
of y'all...trying to learn and share. info.  I'm thankful the list is
here...it's an excellent source of information for McCoy....If I don't have an answer,
i will not say something just for the sake of saying it...I try to be
accurate...after all, I'm counting on all of you to pass on information to others in
the future!  Happy McCoy hunting today...I'm headed to a market in search of
that ever elusive pink/blue popourri, (tired ofhearing that List Mom/Dad) and
that land mine!