[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Keebler Cookie Jar

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 05:38:56 -0400

I have the McCoy Keebler CJ.
I found another one but this one has Keebler 1981 on the bottom.
I realize that Haegar made a CJ nearly identical to McCoy's version.
The only difference between the two is that Haegar's "elf in window" was pa=
rt of the mold. Whereas decals were used in McCoy's version.
Now here's the part I don't understand.
I found one with the markings of the Haegar but the decals like the McCoy.
Thanks,
Tom