[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi Ya'll

Bob Jones shaman1@voyager.net
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 05:59:39 -0500

This is our first posting on the list and thought we'd jump in and
introduce ourselves as McCoy lovers.  We're Bob & Karen Jones in central
Wisconsin just down the road a bit from List Mom  :0)

We got involved in McCoy accidentally while looking for items to sell on
eBay and fell in love with MCoy.

We bought a honey brown MCP 6029  stein vase at an auction in a box of
goodies for $3..........YIPPEE!!!

Now comes the hard part.  Do I sell it or hang on to it for awhile?
Hmmmmmmm  Yup, there's a spot on the shelf  :0)

One of the things I'm learning as a result of all this searching and
learning is an appreciation of all good quality pottery, even the
unmarked stuff.  One of my favorites is an old boot probably made in a
high school class signed "Jim 1941"

'Nuff rambling for now.  Just wanted to say HI and introduce ourselves

Bob & Karen (aka She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed)