[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi Ya'll

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:39:09 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome Bob & Karen,
You can  believe Chiquita when she says she is a McCoyaholic.   We have
had the privilege of knowing her for quite a few  years.  We are now
pretty much recovered McCoyaholics, but we used to buy almost every bit
of McCoy we could find if the price was right.  We are senior citizens
now and need to get rid of things, but we still do some buying.  It is
in the blood, I guess.
Enjoyed meeting Jennifer yesterday.  Usually people on this list are
just email friends.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/