[Mccoypottery-talk] Whose the list mom, errr.. dad..?

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:58:24 -0400 (EDT)

Betty,
I wouldn't know how to be a list mom.  We have webTV, and that is thanks
to our oldest son.  Our younger daughter got me started on eBay and set
up my web site.  It is connected to hers, collectalotshop.com.  Thanks
for your confidence in me, but a web list, or whatever you call it, is
beyond my capabilities.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/