[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Thinking Puppy

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:22:11 -0400

Greg, did you receive my offer on the Smiley Face Cookie Jar (Have a Happy =
Day)?  Email at beth.cuuningham@eku.edu   Thanks, Beth in KY

-----Original Message-----
From: Gapdottkc1@aol.com [mailto:Gapdottkc1@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 3:28 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Thinking Puppy

I HAVE A DRIP BROWN SOUP TURREEN FROM 1960 WITH LADEL AND ALL NEW IN BOX UP=
 FOR SALE MAKE ME AN OFFER.  ALSO I HAVE A VERY OLD MAMMY UP FOR SALE AND A=
LSO THE PEPPER COOKIE JAR UP.  HAVE A NICE DAY YELLOW ALL IN MINT CONDITION=
 I NEED MONEY FOR A HOSPITAL STAY MAKE OFFERS AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU

GREG=20