[Mccoypottery-talk] Help ....Is it the real McCoy?

Rachel Lugo lugork@msn.com
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:51:26 -0700

I think you only have a few choices when you retract a bid.....they're
getting pretty sticky about it anymore.

Couldn't contact the seller is one and
entered the wrong bid amount is the other that I can remember at the moment.

When does the auction end?

>From: Mzspentuth@aol.com
>To: McCoyPottery-Talk@mccoypottery.com
>Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Help ....Is it the real McCoy?
>Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:25:21 EDT
>
>I just bid on a Cinderella McCoy Cookie jar...I am afraid I have now made a
>mistake...it did describe it as having some crazing "due to age"....I
>cannot
>find that McCoy MADE a Cinderella Cookie jar.  Am I being taken?
>Thanks
>MS

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es