[Mccoypottery-talk] Question

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:37:13 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_12QK36E1VA4000000000

 =0D
 Thanks, that is actually who I thought made it.  Anyway, what is the
protocol on telling people that bid on fake McCoy that they are being taken?
 There is one piece out there that has McCoy, what appears to be SCRATCHED
in.  After I saw this, I know I'm done McCoying tonight.=0D
=0D
Thanks=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Friday, October 10, 2003 22:24:39=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Question=0D
 =0D
Sounds like Hull to me.=0D
 =0D
Jennifer Smith=0D
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware=0D
Capriherb Farm=0D
Baltimore Ohio=0D
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/OhioPottery/=0D
GO BUCKS!!!!
--------------Boundary-00=_12QK36E1VA4000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.