[Mccoypottery-talk] Question

Cocamojo40@aol.com Cocamojo40@aol.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:33:53 EDT

I thought you were kidding about the name McCoy being scratched into the
bottom of a piece until I saw this for myself on an E-Bay auction just a few
minutes ago. It was not a McCoy piece, but a Hull Little Red Riding Hood cookie
jar. After looking at a real jar, then at the pictures of the fake, it seemed
pretty clear this was scratched in. Also, the auction was private and there was
no way to check the feedback of the seller. Why would anyone do business with
someone who is afraid to even let people read the feedback they have? I will be
very cautious when buying on E-Bay. Too bad there isn't a list of the
scam-artists out there somewhere......
Jodi