[Mccoypottery-talk] Question

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:02:23 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_ZB5NQL80000000000000

I think that would be GREAT! =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2003 17:45:40=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Question=0D
 =0D
On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 05:33 PM, McQuita@aol.com wrote:=0D
 =0D
> Oh Terry, Good for you!!  Three cheers for Terry y'all. =0D
>=0D
>=0D
Ideally what we want to do is create a part of the site that not only=0D
lists known fakes, and how to spot them, but publicly lists the known=0D
fake sellers.=0D
 =0D
Aside from that we are thinking of creating a McCoyPottery.Com Verified=0D
label and linking system that listers of REAL McCoy Pottery on eBay can=0D
link to and use on their auction pages.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
-=0D
Regards,=0D
 =0D
The List Mom=0D
McCoy Pottery Online=0D
http://www.mccoypottery.com=0D
e-mail: listmom@mccoypottery.com=0D
 =0D
                     Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide=0D
     McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping=0D
          Visit the new Cookie Jar Store: www.cookiejarstore.com=0D
 =0D
 =0D
=2E
--------------Boundary-00=_ZB5NQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.