[Mccoypottery-talk] Barb Crews! Off Topic

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:18:29 -0400

Barb:
I don't know if your email is still messed up or not, so thus the Subject
matter and I don't have your email address because I swapped Computers.  I
hope the list will forgive me the off topic!

I tried to get through to you when you started having email problems, but I
did ID your Depression Glass that you have on your web site which you took
to the Antique Road Show.  It was made by Westmoreland in 1927 and is called
Modernistic, #700.  They made this pattern in Crystal, Green, and Yellow and
there were 29 different items made in this pattern.  The book I found it in
doesn't give prices, so I have no idea of value.
If you want more information, you might check out http://www.Westmoreland
glass.com
That is a great web site but I didn't get the information there.  I got it
from a glass pattern ID book called Florence's Glassware Pattern
Identification Guide, Volume 1.
Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm