[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Hardman, Nancy E (Nancy) nhardman@lucent.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:24:33 -0400

This link could not have been delivered at a better time.   Yesterday I was in a Antique Mall in Kennesaw, GA and I saw so many McCoy cookie Jars.   One entire booth was nothing but cookie jars.  Now I'm skeptical about buying anything.  Thanks for the site...I'm going to study before buying.

Nancy Hardman
A/R Reconciliation and MSI/WSI
(770)750-5227

-----Original Message-----
From: BarbCrews [mailto:barbc@thecookiejar.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 7:04 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Carolyn,
Thanks for mentioning my site.. I have numerous articles and links to web sites with information about fakes.
http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/blreproindex.htm <http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/blreproindex.htm>
~barb

At 05:00 PM 10/11/2003, you wrote:

                    Hi Jodi here is a link to help you learn more about fakes and repro's   http://www.tjbailey.com/chiquita/ <http://www.tjbailey.com/chiquita/>   You can also go to www.about.com <http://www.about.com>  I think and find Barbara Crews corner to learn about these jars and the maker. Carolyn

Do you Yahoo!?
The  <http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail> New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search