[Mccoypottery-talk] happy face bank

Dave Nichols nichols626@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:31:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am new here and have a few questions.  I have a yellow hapy face bank that I think is McCoy but does not have a McCoy mark on the bottom only usa inscribed in print.  It looks identical to others I have seen including the stopper.  I also have the upside down panda and it has the same mark.  Are they real or fakes?  I also have a lion wearing a green hat and a cylinder jar with a few purple flower buds and stems on it and the fenial is a flower bud.  Any idea who made these?  they are from the 60s or 70's I believe.  The lion is marked germany and the cylinder only with k-13.