[Mccoypottery-talk] Ebay item

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:18:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_HYT2DL51VA4000000000

I wonder what website said it was a McCoy.  The pitcher looks similar to
those on page 135 of Snyder's 3rd Edition, couldn't find the colors or
design of anything else.  Also, didn't McCoy mark their ovenware as
Ovenproof? Sorry, I'm really no help here.=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Monday, October 20, 2003 13:50:24=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Ebay item=0D
 =0D
Would someone please check Ebay #2665950307 It's claimed as a McCoy and a
couple of the items do look a lot like McCoy shapes. Any ideas? Thanks, Beth
in KY=0D
 =0D
 =0D
=2E
--------------Boundary-00=_HYT2DL51VA4000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.