[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Jensen's eBay ads?

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:59:22 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_YYN6BHK0000000000000

I'm confused -- are you all talking about the line about being reproduction
from McCoy or did the ads change since Tuesday?=0D
=0D
Baffled in Kansas =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 06:27:16=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Jensen's eBay ads?=0D
 =0D
Roger has a history of using up people and throwing them away when he has=
=0D
gotten all he can from them. Looks like he did that to this person. Bad=0D
thing for Roger....they had access to his eBay account. Either that, or=0D
Roger has gone loopy.=0D
 =0D
As far as the references to the KKK...Roger's association with the local=0D
un-desirables leans in that direction....heavily.=0D
 =0D
He's in Wagener, SC....my town. We're trying to convince him to leave.=0D
 =0D
Kevin=0D
 =0D
 =0D