[Mccoypottery-talk] OT - WAS: Fakes and our Stand against them

Mark Jennings mjtn@charter.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:25:43 -0600

Hi Betty. I think that might have been the little graphic of an envelope
that's sent at the bottom of Incredimail's e-mails. I didn't delete that
part of Linda's mail when I replied. At least I *hope* that's what the deal
is. My computer runs an automatic virus scan every night. But if I have
one, somebody please tell me.

mj