[Mccoypottery-talk] Hillsville

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:06:36 -0400

I agree with Chiquita, on that I am so glad to see so much McCoy at  a huge=
 flea market like this one.
I found several pieces that I would love to have gotten, but the price was =
outside my budgeted spending for the trip.
I can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chiquita we still have Liberty and Reidsville to hit this fall.
not to mention all the last minute yardsales  before winter sets in.
Then it's back to the antique malls!!!!!
I found a Quigly CJ while in Hillsville but he wanted 75.00 for it.
That was a bit high for me.
Till next time,
Tom