[Mccoypottery-talk] hamburger

Stusmith97@aol.com Stusmith97@aol.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 02:14:15 EDT

Thanks so much,

How did you do your search on ebay and what words did you use?  I'm very new
to this type of search and don't understand how to find hamburger cookie jars
as opposed to other unique shapes and representations.  Where would I look for
the Oggi hamburger jar, or the Bob's Big Boy or any other for that matter?

Thanks,

Stu