[Mccoypottery-talk] most sought after piece of McCoy?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:50:16 EDT

Terry and All collectors...There is always something desirable in our
searches...Actually there are many things I'd simply like to have, perhaps not rare
but things I've not come across. Knowing I can't afford to compete with the
high rollers I'm quite satisfied to find an oddity I've never seen before.
This weekends finds in Hillsville Virginia included a pink and blue
rabbit\stump planter I didn't have.  Also bought a McCoy Limited  black candle holder
that I'd "kinda" looked for before.Oops, and I got another pink/blue stripe
single casserole dish to eat chilli out of this winter for 4.00.  Now if that two
piece pink and blue stripe popourri burner would surface and a land mine...Oh
well. another market is just around the corner.