[Mccoypottery-talk] most sought after piece of McCoy?

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:01:54 -0700

Oh dear, I knew you would ask.  OK, it has been dynamic over the
years, but as of today I have a large desire to find a jar I know
would be next to impossible to find.  That is a "Tony Veller";
however, in reality I am looking for the "Globe" and the "Astronaut"
jars.   Cheers!  Terry

--
McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>