[Mccoypottery-talk] most sought after piece of McCoy?

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:12:58 -0400

Oh don't worry....as the saying goes.....I ain't finished yet.  I still
have a few pieces of pink and blue to go and some brown drip service pieces
and plates not to mention the purple basketweaves and square and rectangle
basketweaves and ....I can go on and on about the McCoy that I want.  There
are more auctions each month so I keep looking!!  : )

I am one that never gives up.

Karen in KY