[Mccoypottery-talk] bidding strategy

acp acpearce@io.com
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:15:22 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded about ebay bidding.  :-)
What I learned is -- everyone has a slightly different method.
Why am I not surprised.  ;-)
I was hoping there was one method, which outweighed the
rest, but I guess not.

Also, thanks for telling me about the "snippng" software.   I
had no idea and always thougth a snipe was one of those furry
little animals, which you tell young children, to hunt (with burlap
bag and stick), in the spring, at dusk.   "Here, Snipe.  Here,
Snipey.   Come on Snipe."   ;-)
acp