[Mccoypottery-talk] Briar Rabbit Cookie Jar, Correction

Webs-best Jennifer@webs-best.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:50:13 -0400

Okay, I found him in my Brush book.  He was the "Happy Rabbit" made by
Brush.  This one is real I'm sure because it is old.
Anybody have any idea on the value of it today?

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm & "Hull Full Of Ohio"
Baltimore, OH
Living in the Green Belt of Columbus Ohio,
Go BUCKS!!!
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/ohiopottery