[Mccoypottery-talk] Test, this is a test.....

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 06:41:06 -0400

That's what Sharon and I are wondering......  Are we going to be the only
one's there????
I found it via another auctioneer's web site when I was trying to put my new
bookmarks back on this new computer so was hitting links of Auctioneers.
I'm sure it will end up in the Dispatch or something this week, but I can't
believe he didn't do the Merchandiser, Advertiser, or Antique Week!
Clum's is having a great 3 day auction this week as well as Garths which
were the 2 I was talking about.
I "was" hoping you would be there though too so we could meet!

Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore Ohio