[Mccoypottery-talk] paint removal

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:15:23 -0400 (EDT)

We gpt a jardiniere once that was painted. My husband just used paint
remover.  If the piece is glazed and has no cold paint, that is, any
decoration is under the glaze, that should probably work.  It did for
us.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/