[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3284861340 (Ends Apr-08-04 17:05:27 PDT) - Vintage McCoy USA Crock Type Cookie Jar Mint Condition

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:56:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Loretta, My book shows a jar very similar to this
jar. height is correct...however my book says " Stone
craft line, #131, with no mark..the jar in question
says it is marked mccoy. also the colors are different
in my book, sort of a peach colored big stripe and
baby blue stripes above and below the big stripe. the
jar in question only has one little stripe and both
the large and the small stripe on the jar in question
are different colors, my book shows a value of $60-$70
and it had matching salt and pepper shakers. Maybe one
of the more knowledgeable folks have more info...this
is just going from my book. dunno if this helps or
not.
Dave
P.S. If you need me to , I can go to my Dad's and scan
the photo and send ya a copy if it would help you
Dave somemore....lol
--- "Loretta A. Payne-Nelson" <rett@netreach.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284861340&category=13924

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284861340&category=13924>