[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar books cheap

~barb xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:01:53 -0600

The book by Mike Schneider is the best cookie jar book out there!  It shows
pictures of marks, how the base is finished, along with a terrific history
of the many companies..  In fact the section on McCoy cookie jars is
amazing, there are over 275 different pictures just of McCoy jars. Yes the
crock with the bands is there, as well as the log cabin -- both asked about
earlier this week.

The book is "The Complete Cookie Jar Book".

There book is up to its fourth edition -- there is not much difference in
the different editions, a bit of pricing changes, etc.. you can probably
find version two or three quite cheap. I wouldn't get version #1 -- it was
done at the height of jar prices and prices are not as realistic as the
later versions.

I cannot recommend this book more highly ...   I have seven or eight
different jar books -- this is the best.