[Mccoypottery-talk] Harold Nichols Mccoy Cookie Jar Book

Hues hues@zoomtown.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:30:40 -0500

The book was just on Ebay last week also.  I want to say (please dont quote=
 me!!)  that it went for around $75 to $100.  I have heard to many good thi=
ngs about this book and I was thinking about bidding on it when it was at $=
75.  Elizabeth, if you ever think of selling it I am sure you would have nu=
merous people bidding on it.  I would probably be one!!!  I wish someone wo=
uld come out with something similar,with updated values.  It would be so he=
lpful to people just starting out.  I understand that Mike Schneiders book =
is very good too. I have Ermagene Westfalls (first and second) Value Guide =
to Cookie Jars.  They have been extremely helpful already, especially the s=
econd one!