[Mccoypottery-talk] Harold Nichols Mccoy Cookie Jar Book

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 07:29:09 -0500 (EST)

--WebTV-Mail-28578-64

Whatever year it was, I think we were set up at the pottery show in the
auditorium in Zanesville and that Harold Nichols was too.  We haven't
missed very many years of going to Zanesville during pottery week since
sometime in the late 1970's.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/

--WebTV-Mail-28578-64