[Mccoypottery-talk] List server unsubscribe problems solved

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:07:25 -0500

We have solved the issues that some users have had in the past trying
to email mccoypottery-talk-request@mccoypottery.com.   The unsubscribe
portion now should work properly for anyone and everyone!  Though we
would like to have you stay :-)

I realize that this list can become quite busy and is usually more than
some can handle in terms of the volume of messages.  That said, do
realize that you can unsubscribe from the lists, but stay on the
digest.  The digest has the same output as the list, however, while
same as the McCoyPottery-Talk List,  instead of receiving messages
every  time someone posts to the list, you  will receive a weekly
digest containing  posts throughout the week.
  This  digest is generated once weekly  on Sundays at 8:00P.M. (CST)
and the  archives can be accessed  here:

http://lists.mccoypottery.com/pipermail/mccoypottery-talk/

You can subscribe to the digest here:  http://lists.mccoypottery.com/

If you are already a member and want to subscribe to the digest, you
must first unsubscribe from the list then subscribe to the digest.

We encourage anyone that has a question to always search the archives
first.  You may be surprised to find that the answer to your question
is already listed in the archives.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com