[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3284861340 (Ends Apr-08-04 17:05:27 PDT) - Vintage McCoy USA Crock Type Cookie Jar Mint Condition

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:33:23 -0400

Thanks for all the input.  I failed to look at the s&h before I bid.   I
appreciate hearing from everyone.
Loretta