[Mccoypottery-talk] Off subject

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:34:31 EDT

I can only say you are leaning...if you ever know everything watch out... the
old "I don't know bug " will bit you....go to your public library...antique
malls, friends museums, and watch, listen, ask dumb questions (that one does
not exist) and the best question of all  ...you seem to know so much about this
or X could you share your knowledge with me?  if they say know... run like a
bull in the forest...what they know you do not need!   smart and knowledgeable
people are folks who share and learn...they are not selfish.   Ed (the rootin
tootin) Tuten   oh, by the way Happy Holidays...