[Mccoypottery-talk] Off topic--cooking

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:04:35 -0400

We Buckeyes know how to cook too.  I learned to bake during WWII as a
kid, and this was during rationing and before prepared mixes and
electric mixers.  As these things came along, I have taken advantage of
them, but I still do quite a bit from scratch.  With the kids all grown,
we don't cook as much as we used to, and our style of cooking is a bit
different (have to watch the sugar, salt & fat for my husband's health),
but you should go to some of our church potlucks!!! No one goes home
hungry from those.

Hope you are all having a Happy Easter.  We will be getting together
late this afternoon at our younger daughter's for a family dinner.  I
have been commanded to bring pickled beets and eggs among other things.

I just got a different attempt for obtaining my information that was
supposedly from eBay and I just forwarded it to spoof@ebay.com.  This
time someone, they claim, has accessed my account while I was traveling
and they wanted me to verify information or have my account suspended.
This was different from other things that we have received.  Beware!!!

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/