[Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

If you don't leave HONEST feedback, then the whole
system does not work.  Feedback is the reason that
Ebay has suceeded over many others.   My first sale on
ebay I had negative feedback because I didn't describe
the item fully.  Ben in Woodstock

--- "ljconwill@bellsouth.net"