[Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

On the other subject, Kathy Kale, I went back to te
flea market today but I was too late.  I peaked
through the lattice door and you're right about it
being the Brown Drip.  They also one of the individual
baked bean bowls with the flaired handle I wanted to
get.  It'l be fun looking for others to match it.  How
many servings were in a tipical McCoy setting? Most of
them in the books show a bean pot with four individual
bowls in a set.  Whatever?
Ben in Woodstock