[Mccoypottery-talk] quick cookie jar question

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:54:32 -0500

My book shows both the black and the white version with the same value,  $3=
0-$40.
farmer Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: elizabeth custer=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 7:41 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] quick cookie jar question

  I have the Mccoy white cook stove cookie jar.  It looks like an old time =
stove with gold lettering on the front that says cookies.  This last weeken=
d we found the black stove identical to our white one and bought it.  We kn=
ow that we have seen it in Mccoy books but cant' find it in the one that we=
 have here at home.  Does anyone happen to have a Mccoy book with the value=
 of the black cook stove cookie jar? We are curious about the value.  The w=
hite one is listed as 35.00.  It makes no mention of a black version.  I wo=
udl appreciate any info anyone can dig up.=20

  Thank you.  Hope that eveyone is having beautiful days in their areas lie=
k we are in teh fabulous pacific northwest!!!

  Elizabeth