[Mccoypottery-talk] Another Fake Seller On Ebay

Hues hues@zoomtown.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:43:39 -0400

I was just on Ebay looking at all the "fake" Mammy Cookie Jars.  There is a=
nother seller listing one, our_country_treasures. This is a new seller with=
 0 feedback so far.  The high bidders ID are going to be kept private on th=
is one also!!   3717317893 is the Mammy item number.  They have a few other=
 items they are selling that are not real. What will it take for ebay to re=
ally get these people off here?  Its amazing all of the fake Little Red Rid=
ing Hood CJ's up for auction by other sellers too.  I just hate seeing thes=
e people spend so much on something that isnt even the real thing and most =
the sellers know they are fake!!!  Sorry, I just had to vent!!=20

Michelle=20
Cincinnati, Ohio