[Mccoypottery-talk] quick cookie jar question

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

that is about what we paid too. Nice to know that we were right on.  Thank you....

"Hardman, Nancy E (Nancy)" <nhardman@lucent.com> wrote:I have both cookie jars and I paid $30.00 for each.
-----Original Message-----
From: elizabeth custer [mailto:shortcake7502@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:41 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] quick cookie jar question

I have the Mccoy white cook stove cookie jar.  It looks like an old time stove with gold lettering on the front that says cookies.  This last weekend we found the black stove identical to our white one and bought it.  We know that we have seen it in Mccoy books but cant' find it in the one that we have here at home.  Does anyone happen to have a Mccoy book with the value of the black cook stove cookie jar? We are curious about the value.  The white one is listed as 35.00.  It makes no mention of a black version.  I woudl appreciate any info anyone can dig up.

Thank you.  Hope that eveyone is having beautiful days in their areas liek we are in teh fabulous pacific northwest!!!

Elizabeth