[Mccoypottery-talk] cleaning my cj's

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for the advice, I really appreciate it.
several of the jars i have bought have obviously been
collecting dust for some time, but some are in pretty
good shape. I just got a keebler treehouse that was
still in the box, and had the k-mart price tag on it.
Original price was $15.99 and clearance price was
$11.99.
Thanks again ya'll,
Dave