[Mccoypottery-talk] Someone destroyed a McCoy

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:02:45 EDT

When Craig was at my house once photographing for one of the books, he
spotted an odd colored vase...kinda orangish...and the vase didn't come in that
color. He was eager to see it until I said it had been painted to match someones
decor..It was nm yellow beneath!